Tamil Heritage Trust is proud to present the following blockbuster programs this December. All the programs will be conducted at Ragha Sudha Hall in Mylapore (Near Nageswara Rao Park), Chennai.
1) 23.12.11 Friday 10.00 a.m. “Kurunthokai – A gateway to Tamil Poetry Tradition”, Writer B. Jeyamohan
2) 24.12.11 Saturday 10.00 a.m. “Arjunan Tapas – A new interpretation of Mamallapuram sculptural composition”, Prof. S. Balusamy
The professor from the Madras Christian College would share with us the result of his four-year research, how this composition is depiction of Vanparva in Mahabharatha
3) 25.12.11 Sunday 10.00 a.m. “Indian Sacred Art Tradition”, Acharya K.P. Umapathy Acharya
Belonging to the Vishwakarma community, the Acharya would attempt to unravel the sacred tradition, a heirloom of this community for thousands of years.
4) 26.12.11 Monday 10.00 a.m. “The History and Art of Gangaikonda Cholapuram”, Dr. Kudavayil Balasubramanian
The celebrated researcher would take us around on a virtual tour of this world heritage site
5) 27.12.11 Tuesday 10.00 a.m. “Life of Raghunatha Nayaka – An audio-visual presentation”, Dancer Swarnamalya Ganesh
The dancer-researcher would celebrate this one among the most accomplished kings of Tamilnadu.
Note: All talks will be in Tamil.