1. Singapore doesn’t have an ombudsman (Lokpal), Hong Kong has
2. Singapore doesn’t have official poverty line so there is no official data.
3. That said it is obvious Singapore is more prosperous than India, as is (Hong Kong).
4. That is because its economy is liberalized. This means that what you earn is directly proportion to your work rather than who you know
5. That also means avenue for corruption is limited. It also helps that Singapore is just a city.
6. Slogans can make you feel good that’s because they release endorphins. What they can’t do is solve issues, if they could, India would be like Singapore by now.
Finally if you really want to solve something (and not just feel good), get some FREAKING education.
*End Of Rant*
Love and all that